I hold card classes, I am just about to book a new group of classes.
If you want to learn new techniques. crafts and pick up new techniques whilst having fun with like minded crafters
have a look at the range for classes and let me know which you would be interested in.
Please let me know if you would like to join our group for :-
- Basis cardmaking covers basic technics and items you can use.
- Matting and layering/Toppers
- Decoupage 3d cards
- Basic stamping and colouring.
- Peel off with difference.
- Decopatch -Animal mdf shapes.
- Scrapbooking memory albums for beginner
- Cross stitch for beginners
- Plastic canvas for beginner
- Embroidery Make a tablecloth
If there is anything else you would like to cover please ask.
I am thinking of setting up the new dates at the beginning of August if you can get back to me with you interests
and which days are good or bad. will help me decided on the structure of the classes.
Thank you for your continued support.
hope to hear from you soon
sent message or ring me on
These would be held at
Goostrey Home and Leisure
Goostrey Lane Cranage